A thorough preparation for an ERP project is of great importance these days. Since failure is not an option. And choices, once made, are hard to change.
To help her current and future customers properly prepare for project success, Dutch Dynamics 365 BC partner WSB Solutions invited me to deliver an ‘ERP Masterclass’. The second one after the first successful edition in November 2022.
This 1-day workshop helps organisations prepare for the selection and implementation of a new ERP solution. Or a successful migration to the cloud.
In this workshop, we discussed many important topics including:
- How to adapt your business model to stay competitive in the long-term?
- What needs to be done to become a truly customer-oriented organisation?
- What is better for your customers – the standard solution or customized software?
- What are the costs of your internal silo’s and how to best demolish them?
- How to use organizational change to modernise your business processes and the mindsets of your teams?
We collected new insights, had good discussions, did a couple of valuable exercises and luckily also had some fun together. 😊
This is what the participants said after the Masterclass:
- "We must define our customer strategy before selecting the software”
- “We can only achieve success with full flash management support”
- “It is crucial to involve our complete team in this project in an early stage!”
- “Implementing ERP software = organizational change”
It was a nice and valuable session! All attendees went home with a large bag full of inspiration, examples, new insights, ideas, warnings, handy formats and lots of energy.
I wish both the participants and WSB Solutions that many successful projects will result from this!
What do you do to help prepare your customers for project success?
Are you interested in organizing a Masterclass for your current and future customers?
Check this page for more detail. And let’s set up a call to discuss the goals and the practical details.
#microsoftpartners #projectsuccess #prospecteducation #microsoftdynamics365