Did you already adapted the sales skills for ‘after COVID-19’ success?
Last week I’ve delivered 2 days remote sales training to a group of Dutch Microsoft Dynamics 365 partners recruited by QBS Group. The audience consisted of partners who have sold competitive ERP solutions and partners experienced in other Microsoft workloads.Since these partners didn’t have the 'old habits' of the traditional Microsoft Dynamics channel, we could focus on things that really matter in the 'After COVID' era, such as:
- Always include the customer’s management in the project
- Discover their strategy and business goals with laptops closed! ;-9
- Define the Project Goal together
- Every single effort must contribute to Project Success
- Accept that the contribution of your solution is (far) below 40 percent
- Offer prospect education - it's a great differentiator!
- Put yourself in the customers shoes. Always think and act 'Outside-In'
I wish all partners success with their next steps in the wonderful D365 world.