We hear it all the time: in today’s world, Marketing is the new sales. But have you ever wondered how ‘salesy’ your current website is?While most websites from Microsoft Dynamics 365 partners have matured and further professionalised over the last few years, most of the content is still centred around functions and features.
At the end of the day, however, the management of your prospective companies need answers to these five crucial questions:
- Why modernise our solutions now?
- If we do that now, why select Microsoft over other vendors?
- When selecting Microsoft, why select your specific D365 solution?
- When selecting your D365 solution, why select you as a partner?
- And finally – what do we need to do to achieve real project success?
To what extent does your current website answer these crucial questions in a professional way? If you do this well, you will inspire and positively influence your prospective customers. If you don’t do this right, you might lose deals to colleague partners that already do this much better.
I will soon start delivering website texts that answer some of these questions. This valuable content will also be very useful in your proposals.
What are you going to do to make your website more sales oriented?