What is the
I wrote this book to help the management of your customers with this transformation challenge. Without any help or external inspiration, the vast majority of all organisations will only modernize their IT. And “forget” to also update their business model, the internal mindsets and their legacy business processes.
Best case, the outcome of that process is ‘old wine in new bottles’.
I wrote this book with you as a Microsoft D365 partner in my mind. Your company can buy the book as a semi-finished product, that you can complete with your own preface and your own unique title. With a cover in your own house style, adapting the content with specific examples to make it more relevant for your own vertical markets.
Or even create specific versions per vertical market.
Written by Guus
In this book, I play the ‘bad cop’ role who speaks to your customer’s management in a politely assertive way while giving them valuable advice.
Your one-time investment
Your one-time investment for acquiring the full publication rights of this book is only € 2000.
The investment in extra language editions is € 500 per additional language.
To be clear - that is the price for your own use.
So not for possible resellers.
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Is that expensive?
Of course I understand that you can only spend your marketing budget once! As I do understand the importance of positioning your company as a trusted advisor who can support organisations in their digital transformation process.
For a minute, consider the effect of publishing this unique and attractive e-book, that can help your customers avoid expensive failures in their digital transformation projects.
Think about the additional leads this can deliver. About the impact on your company’s reputation. About the potential access to the senior management and HR departments of your customers. And the impact on the win chances in your new business sales cycles.
And then relate these benefits to the size of this investment.
The first partners have already seen a significant increase in leads.
I’m sure you can do the math!
How to best use the book?
- in printed format
- as an e-book
- as a book to read
- as a workbook - the individual chapters can be used as (basis of) thought leadership blogs that you can publish yourself
- Use (parts of the) content to update your website text
- Positioning your company as leading and forward thinking in digital transformation
- Create a lead generator by offering the ebook on your website As the basis for a valuable management presentation (great door-opener!)
- As the basis for a (paid) management workshop (supports your own thought leadership!)
- As a reward for allowing a sales visit (“we’ll bring you something very valuable!”)
What do partners say about my book?
Join the best partners!
Choose your language
Additional languages on request.
- What is digital transformation anyway?
- Why is digital transformation important for you?
- What if you don’t succeed?
- Modernise your software or your whole organisation?
- The number one fail factor: old wine in new bottles!
- What are your goals?
- Manage the emotions, create a ‘red-print’
- Communication, Communication and Communication
- Are you open for experiments?
- The most effective changes start bottom-up
- Don’t forget the skills challenge
- As a manager, you are their role model. Ready for that?
- Where your responsibility lies
- Appendix 1 – Success conditions for digital transformation
- Appendix 2 – Estimation of success chances in your transformation