How efficiently do you use your capacity?
These days, every Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner is screaming for additional capacity. Dedicated recruiters, specific employee websites and candidate journeys – absolutely everything is being done to get the team growing.If necessary, even with concessions to the quality ...
But have you ever wondered how effectively your current capacity is used? Increasing your effectiveness also contributes to your capacity needs, but at a much lower cost.
Here’s a few relevant questions:
- How good is your current ‘billability rate’? And what can you do to further increase this?
- How many hours do you spend every year on fixed price projects above budget? And what can you do to limit this number?
- How many hours do you spend each year on sales cycles that you don't win (delay or loss)?
- What is the total amount for which you have to send credit invoices every year due to bad communication and/or poor quality?
- What is the type of risky projects you’d better avoid since it will lead to working for free or sending even more credit invoices?
If you see room for improvement, I’m happy to help you implement.
#microsoftpartner #dynamics365 #capacitymanagement