The moderator role
The importance of the moderator role in events is often underestimated! If done properly, the moderator brings extra value to the overall experience your visitors get.
This is how I can deliver the role as moderator or chairman at your event
- Gluing the separate agenda parts together
- Explanation of the logistics
- Announcing and proclaiming the various speakers
- Summarizing the main points per presentation
- Ask the speakers relevant questions (since after all, your audience never does that!)
- Ask questions to the audience
- Closing the day with the key take-aways
Of course, it makes sense to combine the moderator role with the delivery of a presentation and/or leading an audience survey.
This is what other D365 partners say about my moderator role“We had an exciting customer day. Guus had a substantial contribution to this event as a keynote speaker and as our moderator. With many examples and sometimes provocative statements, he underpinned the dependence on modern IT and future-proof business model. That ensured many eye-opening effects for our participants.”
- Roland Wilhelm, CEO at ABILITY (Germany)