The importance of the moderator role in events is often underestimated! If done properly, the moderator brings extra value to the overall experience your visitors get.
This is how I can deliver the role as moderator or chairman at your event
- Gluing the separate agenda parts together
- Explanation of the logistics
- Announcing and proclaiming the various speakers
- Summarizing the main points per presentation
- Ask the speakers relevant questions (since after all, your audience never does that!)
- Ask questions to the audience
- Closing the day with the key take-aways
All this with the insertion of some flair and Dutch humor.
Of course, it makes sense to combine the moderator role with the delivery of a presentation and/or leading an audience survey.
This is what other D365 partners say about my moderator role
“We had an exciting customer day. Guus had a substantial contribution to this event as a keynote speaker and as our moderator. With many examples and sometimes provocative statements, he underpinned the dependence on modern IT and future-proof business model. That ensured many eye-opening effects for our participants.”- Roland Wilhelm, CEO at ABILITY (Germany)