Agenda for the Masterclass Business Transformation
1. Introduction and context
- Goals and logistics
- What’s the most effective mindset?
2. The right business strategy
- What’s the current state of the market?
- The need to become a customer-centric organization
- How to find a business model that adds maximum customer value?
- Understanding why you win and why you lose today
- How to improve the happiness of your customers, employees and partners?
3. How technology can help
- What is ERP/CRM and what are the benefits?
- What determines success and which skills and mindsets are needed?
- Opting for standard software or better customized?
- Opting for single category solutions or a platform approach?
- What have you learned from your previous ERP/CRM projects that you can re-use?
4. What do you want to achieve
- How important is this project for you, really?
- What are your project goals? Learn from effective and non-effective goals
- Just modernizing the technology or also the organization?
- Your new system is for tomorrow – not for yesterday! Learn what that means
- What is the most effective project scope and what is the best way to prevent scope creep?
5. What is the impact on company culture and your DNA?
- Understanding the crucial importance of organizational change
- How to break down internal silos and improve co-operation?
- What does your communication strategy look like?
- What is the most effective project culture and how to achieve that level?
- As a leader, you are the role model in this project. Are you ready for that?
6. These are the conditions for success
- A resume in 5 steps
- Wrap-up and defining follow-up actions