Agenda for the ERP/CRM Success Masterclass
1. Introduction and context
- Goals and logistics
- What’s the most effective mindset?
2. What is your strategy?
- What is your current situation and what have you learned for previous implementations?
- What are the most important trends in the ERP / CRM market today?
- What do your current and future customers expect from you and your solution?
- What is your project scope?
- Do you aim for a point solution or a complete platform?
- Do you adapt the software to your processes and organization or the other way around?
- How to best anchor the responsibilities on board level?
3. The selection process
- How (so not which!) to select the best vendor, the best solution set and the best implementation partner for your specific situation?
- How to move effectively from a longlist to the shortlist to your final choice?
- Do you aspire to select just a tool or to select partners to achieve joint Project Success?
- How to secure choices that also thrive in the long term?
- How to create an effective and undisputed internal decision-making process?
4. The contracting phase
- How to avoid the most common contracting mistakes?
- What is your best focus – creating business value or chasing the lowest price?
- How to get clarity around the task split between yourself and the implementation partner?
- How to secure the right quality in the implementation process?
- Your most important contract is achieving internal commitment. How to do that?
5. The implementation project
- What is the Why of this project? And what SMART business goals do you want to achieve?
- How to bring your organization into the change mode - including the senior management?
- How are you going to use the good ideas and improvements in your own teams?
- What to expect from your implementation partner and what are your own responsibilities?
- How to avoid scope creep and exceeding your time, money and quality budgets?
- What can you learn from previous, well-known implementation failures?
6. Conditions for success
- A resume in 5 steps
- Wrap-up and defining follow-up actions